A study titled “The Impact of Giving Together” looked at the effects of giving circles and found:
1. Giving circles influence members to give more.
2. Giving circles influence members to give more strategically.
3. Giving circle members give to a wide array of organizations.
4. Giving circle members are highly engaged in the community.
5. Giving circles increase members’ knowledge about philanthropy, nonprofits and the community.
Since its inception in 2000, Servant Christian has recognized the importance of giving circles and sponsors several. For more information on how you can get involved, send us an email at email@example.com. You can read the entire article highlighting the study here.